Insulshell permits the rapid installation of the external envelope with optimised offsite manufacturing techniques. The system provides the opportunity for the factory fitting of many ancillary items such as windows, claddings and event building services (if required).
Depending upon the size and weight of panels to be installed the Insulshell system can be installed using HIAB technology from our bespoke frames, stillages and lifting brackets as required. Insulshell panels are delivered in the correct sequence to suit site construction programmes and require only the connection to lifting apparatus in order to ensure accurate first time installation.
Panels are factory-clad to ensure maximum fire protection during the construction process and are factory-fitted with our patented jointing solution to ensure optimised airtightness at the point of installation.
The benefits of this rapid installation using optimised offsite manufacturing techniques include:
- Reduced construction time
- More cost effective construction solutions – as no scaffolding is required
- First time fit – with exceptional dimensional accuracy
- Assured programme for follow-on trades
- Pre-glazed, pre-clad factory finished for speed of construction
- Built-in quality – being produced in factory controlled conditions
- Reduced manual handling requiring less onsite operatives
- Significantly improved health & safety performance
- Less onsite waste disposal, therefore reducing construction costs
- Faster financial return on investment