With a strong focus on engineering, and design for manufacture, together with our integrated supply-chain partners, Insulshell delivers a game changing, energy efficient and sustainable large format closed panel structural timber system.
With a culture of continuous improvement, Insulshell is consistently addressing process and product inefficiencies to continually evolve and embrace the latest material technology to provide refined solutions for achieving Fabric First, low-energy performance in the most cost-effective manner.
Our solution is technically advanced and optimises performance in the following areas:
- Minimum 60 minute through wall fire integrity prior to installation, providing enhanced protection during site construction
- Full height panels available up to 20m
- Improved dimensional accuracy with an engineered factory assembled product
- Excellent airtightness resulting in less than 1m3/hr/m²@ 50Pa recorded
- Significant contribution to SAP Calculations and Code for Sustainable Homes/BREEAM Credit Scores
- Able to achieve PassivHaus thermal performance
- Reduced CO2 consumption during business operation
- Exceeds Part E Acoustic requirements
- Meets and often exceeds all current Building Regulations